From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Nov 1996 16:45:34 -0500
It's Great!!  All three of the Houston area shelters were mentioned in an
article in the Houston Chronicle today.  It is a postive article on ferrets.
I understand there is a picture with it, but I haven't actually seen the
hardcopy yet.  You can visit the article on the web at:

http://www.chron.com/

get a password and search for ferrets.

I am so proud of these ladies, they are all wonderful and working hard to
keep the Houston Area Ferret Association going. And Nonie has said the club
has been getting calls all day!!

Way to go Ladies!!

Mo' Maggie

BTW--you can also tour the Egyption Exihibit online through the Chronicle.