From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2004 11:26:24 EDT
Hi Sandee,

I know I have relied on you regularly lately.  I really appreciate your
assistance with helping my guys cross the Bridge to meet with their other
family members.  Many moons ago, when the ferret community got together
to assist with the Utah rescue.  I was blessed with 3 additions.  Moxie
who left for the Bridge years ago, Sassy who left for the Bridge in
April, and my last Miss Katie who left for the Bridge moments ago.  There
were a lot of Angels that assisted with getting me these girls.  The
people who transported them to Aunt Jackie at the Dook Nook, Aunt Laura
who picked them up in Florida and met with me at a Truck Stop to deliver
my girls..  I knew they were already up in age but, they blended right in
with the other 9 I had at the time with ease.

Miss Kaie was a very sweet little girl.  She only caused me a problem
once since I had her.  I moved into an apartment in December that had a
washer and dryer.  She pulled out the dryer hose that went into the floor
and yes proceeded to go down it.  But, Bandits saved the day..  I usually
don't do treats that much except for lately because of Auntie Juliana's
special packages.  So, when she realized I had a treat it was instant I
want out.  So, I guess she showed me where in the apartment there would
be a potential ferret tragety.  And we survived the ordeal.

Sandee, please make sure she is reunited with her sisters Moxie and
Sassy, I know they probably know she is on the way.  Let them know Mommie
often thinks of each one of them.  I have so many in the Benita Gang at
the Bridge I hope they are behaving.  Each ferret that has entered my
home has always stole a piece of my heart.

My Heart is Sadden,
Benita (Mom)

I know there are alot of caring people, please do not send any sympathy
e-mails or cards..  My grieving process is a little overwhelmed at the
moment.