From:
Moxie and Nexus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:19:10 -0500
Thanks to the person who posted the links for the Wysong food products.
It says, "Archetype contains no grains which unnaturally dilute the diet
with high levels of carbs."  I then read the ingredients which include
ground brown rice, ground wheat, and ground corn.  I thought these
items were not desirable, so I don't understand how they can make that
statement about containing no grains.  Could anyone explain and has
anyone used the expensive beef food?  I'm looking for some feedback
on this food, good and bad.  Thanks.

Moxie and Nexus