Date:
Sun, 26 Nov 2006 06:40:26 -0800
Bridge greaters,

It's been three months since Poki as passed. He passed on Aug 15th with
our help at the vet. He was in my arms. It's been so hard. He was the
last of the orignal 8. He did make it to 7 1/2 years old and did have
the companionship of the two kits in his last year of his life. I know
he is happy with all 7 of his brothers now. Loki, Smoky, Vanilla, Sam,
Brownie, Smudge, and Gus. They are all together again. Poki so loved
treats, food, new stuff to dig/explore in, and attention from Mommy. I
hope the bridge is still in one piece. All of these guys could really
get into things and have so much love and energy as a group.

Please let Poki know, that Mommy and Daddy are okay. The one year olds
(kits), Hershey and Java, are still missing him at times. But they now
have two three year olds adopted from the spca, Bandit and Mocha who
are their new playmates to keep them busy. All four of them are very
healthy. Also let all of them know about Henry. The 5yr old I adopted
from the spca. He will probally be joining them at the bridge within
a few months. He has insulinoma. I don't know how long he had it. I
started treatment right away, and now he needs the max of meds,
feedings...TLC I know he'll fit right in.

Poki, I really miss you. It was really hard as you were the last of
the group. But, I know you are all together again. I miss your forearm
chomps, your begging for any treat you could get. And just wanting to
be by me. I love you Poki. And the rest of you guys, Loki, Smoky,
Vanilla, Smudge, Sam, Gus, Brownie.

Amy and the fuzzies, here and at the bridge