From:
Regina Badriya Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Oct 2005 11:34:45 -0400
Jessica McAleer asked about high calorie suppliments that are ok to give
a ferret with insulinoma.  A great one is Oxbow Carnivore Care--it's a
high fat, high protein food with no sugars.  I found I had to mix it
with a little ferretone to get my ferrets interested in it, but once
they really tried it, they were hooked.  You can't buy Carnivore Care
in stores, but you can find information about how to get it at the link
below.

http://www.oxbowhay.com/link.sp?page=CarnivoreCare

not a vet,
Regina

Regina Harrison  [log in to unmask]
http://users.rcn.com/badriya/

"Is that my business?  Well, what is my business?  Do I know?  Did I ever
know?  Let's not go into that.  You're not human tonight, Maybe I never
was or ever will be... Maybe we all get like this in the cold half-lit
world where always the wrong thing happens and never the right."
--Raymond Chandler, The Little Sister