From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2006 16:38:13 EDT
Hope?  Wow, that's the least you could say ... that is a conservative
word.  240,000 dollars is not hope, it's a goal!  I almost fell off my
chair when I read that figure.  First off, I thought there was absolutely
no hope for a vaccine.  Then I saw on top of the possibility of
developing one, that the figure was so small, I could have died.  I
don't know what I was thinking, but I always thought if something like
this were possible, that it would be far, far more costly than that.
I'm blown away.  I sure hope that I can contribute in the future.  Or at
least take part in fund raisers that will help.
Wolfy

Danee, I love that video and all of your videos and  pictures there.

Guys several of us ferret people have joined livedigital and has been
just a joy.  It's a fun and very honest community.  I love seeing other
peoples videos of their pets.  I get notes that say when my "connections"
on the site put a video up so that I can go right to see them.

In a message dated 4/22/2006 5:09:43 A.M.  Eastern Daylight Time,
Skweezeme writes:

I recently joined LiveDigital, which is a free online place where  you
can store your digital media and share it with others.

>Here is a  link to my video, "Toby and Her Foamy Fries", for your
>enjoyment.  It  is short, so even people with dial-up should be able
>to view it without trouble.
> <http://livedigital.com/content/57004/c2>

People on the FML on livedigital are Kat Parons, Danee, Me, Robin, and
Kathleen the artist.  I cant' remember who else.  But it would be just
too cool to get more going.  We put up videos and in our mail and on our
livedigital home site, our "connections" media shows up for us to look
at.  It's really nice.  I have mine public and so everybody casually
visits and puts up remarks.  Some of them very honest and critical (but
in a fun way) and I love that ya know?  Some of them really helpful or
sweet too.  You don't have to have it set up that way, but you can is
all I'm saying.  or you can have it so just your friends can see.
Wolfy