From:
Lisa Whittleton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 May 2002 13:33:28 -0700
Hello again,

Sorry about my double post.  But I forgot my story.  I have been
reading about the all-mighty flying ferrets but does anyone have a
Spiderferretman(woman)?  My little girl, Cinnamon, easily climbs up her
cage that stands about 4 feet tall.  Big deal you say?  Well, she can also
climb down without jumping or sliding.  Her leg muscles BULGING (~right~)
she grips onto those bars and gets down safely.  As well as being a little
spiderferretwoman, she can ALSO fly.  DOUBLE WHAMMY!  WHen she gets to the
top of that same 4 ft cage and feels that climbing down isn't a big feat,
she will leap from the top and land on the ground.  Silly girl.  At first
I was terrified for her safety but she's done it so often, I have faith
in her now.  Does anyone else own a little spiderferret man (woman)?  I'm
sure there are plenty of her kind out there waiting to be found.  I'll be
reading the posts to see what comes of it!

Lisa, Cinnamon and Bentley