From:
"Edward S. Plumer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 1994 17:16:25 -0700
Hi everyone,

I posted a message a week ago concerning our fuzzy
Fili who was losing weight and had poor hair
growth compared to her sister Kili.   I brought
Fili to a new vet who has some experience
with ferrets.  She did a full work-up
including blood chemistry and radiology and
found Fili to be extremely anemic (50% normal RBC).
Her only suggested cause was the possiblity of
an incomplete spaying.  While she is consulting
with other sources, I was wondering if anyone on
the net might have comments as to possible
causes.

Thanks all,

Edward