From:
"M. Denise Moreno" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 1996 11:02:24 -0700
Hello all,

I have two beautiful, loving ferrets (Pebbles and Bam-Bam) that I adore.
Recently, My job has changed such that I have to travel extensively.  I
haven't had any luck in finding a good, safe, loving home for them.  It's
hard enough to give them up, but I can't just let someone answer an ad in
the paper.

I'm hoping that someone out there knows someone who will give them a good
home.  I live in the Atlanta area and can be reached by direct email  at:

(I don't subscribe to the list anymore).

Pebbles is a female sable that loves to hide in my sleeves and steal my keys
whenever she can find them.  Bam-Bam is a male silver mitt.  He loves
staying close to me and sleeping with his pal, Pebbles.  They can't be split
up - they're family now.  If any of you can help, please send me an email
and I'll call you back.

Thank you for any help,
Denise