From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 10:47:09 -0600
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html
Here are the Prize Packages for the Fall Raffle...Y'all came thru so
great for this!!!! this is a REALLY, REALLY great Raffle...

1) Ferretopoly Game

2) Rose German...8 + pc bedding set "Disney/Pixar from the smash Summer
   hit "CARS"

3) Eleanor Mead...
1 Ferret Ferretfly with beautiful fuscia colored wings stands about
  3 1/2" tall,
1 ferret cupcake (not edible) with real birthday candle,
1 Panda necklace with glass beads leather cording
and one dark eyed white Ferret pen

4) Ada ( Weaselpals)...I will donate 5 sleepsacks to the shelter of
the winner's choice
AND
Leizann...tote with some goodies
AND
Renee Downs-biscotti

5) 12 yards of Polar Fleece material [3 ft each-3 pattern/1 solid]
from the California Sisters, Claudia and Melinda
AND
David Swanson...$40.00 Walmart Gift Card

6) Petey of the Petey TPO Club...Petey TPO Poo earrings and pendant
AND
Danee...5 Handmade ceramic mugs

7) Clover Williams...11 piece bedding set

8) Hildy at Ferretware...a Black Foot Ferret Family Print,

9) Jasmine Becket-Griffith...2-- 8.5"x11" prints
A Ferret and His Fairy
**Two Fae Ferrets **
**[Robin] told CJ about Jasmine donating the pictures.  The one picture
where the fairy is holding the two silvers.  Those ferrets are Meadow
Soprano and Meadow Junior.
CJ has the original picture that it was taken from.
She is going to make a copy and sign it, so we can add it to the raffle.
=================================
The raffle starts today and the winner will be announced Monday, Sept
18th, 2006.
[Raffle ENDS Sept 15th]

same deal...$1.00 each...6 for $5.00
Checks and Money Orders need to be PAYABLE TO: "Support Our Shelters"
but mailed to:

Support Our Shelters
c/o Kat Parsons
P.O. Box 565
Tooele, UT 84074

Please be sure to choose which prize packages you want your tickets
on!!!!

https://www.paypal.com [Paypal] payments need to go to
[log in to unmask]  with "SOS FALL RAFFLE" in the Subject Line.

Please be sure to choose which prize packages you want your tickets on!!!!
http://www.supportourshelters.org/SOS-raffle.html

OH!!!...The proceeds from this raffle are going towards ADV Test Kits
for the Shelters...
a GREAT way to help!!!!!

thank you in advance...
SOSkat
--
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses from Kat the Happy Hooker [so named by BC]
Main Page ... http://ferretlover97.terrabox.com/index2.html

Risk-taking, Trust, and Serendipity are key ingredients of Joy.
Without Risk, nothing new ever happens.
Without Trust, fear creeps in.
Without Serendipity, there are no surprises.
--Rita Golden Gelman--