Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:31:20 EST
What a total high.  Thank you Steph.  Who makes the sleeper, and the
Christmas ornament with the ferrret in the little girls pocket and the
stained glass heart?  Is that ALL you by any chance?  Please share the
creative people with us.  We all love ferret stuff.

I have not hung the sleeper up yet.  It is so plush to the ferrets and so
attractive to me that we have it in the middle of the living room floor
yet.  They all pile inside, outside and on top of each other.  Valentines
hearts ?  No.  It says Love all year round.  At least it does to me.

I am so taken aback.
Thank you.
Lisette