Date:
Sun, 2 Mar 2003 11:01:57 -0800
Hello fellow fuzzy lovers,

For the last few days here in LA PETA has been on a media blitz.  The
set up a recruitment station in downtown .  on one of there banners the
compared chickens being slaughtered to the horrible W.W.II holocaust.
This enraged the Jewish community and the show downs coming .  The Simon
wisenthal center is going after PETA no holds barred.  It's about time.

I don't believe that people should where fur, synthetic fibers are better
  then animal in retaining warmth.
I don't believe people should consider themselves as dominionist.
I don't believe animals should be used for vivisection.
I do believe that animals should be used in research as long as it's done
  in an humane manner including better animal management , the liberal
  use of anesthetics and not conducting redundant research.  Also these
  facilities should conform to the animal welfare act.

Animals need a human voice to keep research "in line" , keep abuse in
check and prosecute those who abuse animals.  oh yea we do have a
governing body for theses points , the ASPCA.

So support the ASPCA as they are the real front line in animal rescue.

mark z32weasel