From:
Victoria Hadfield <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1993 09:05:30 -0400
Georgette - I heard about the Hamilton ferret club via a friend who
photocopied an article about them (I believe it was from the Toronto
Sun).  The title was "Club Ferrets Out Members", and was a letter in the
"All About Animals" column, from Teri Flynn, who started the group.
It was registered in March 1991 as the Ontario Domestic Ferret Services
(ODFS).  They do education and public awareness stuff about ferrets,
and foster ferrets who would be abandoned or put down for the wrong
reasons.  They also do free consultations, give out literature, vet
recommendations, and can board ferrets.  She says in the letter that
they welcome new members and she, Teri Flynn, can be reached at
(416) 524-7282.

While typing this in, I just reread this article for the first time in
a year or so.  This group sounds good - I really must contact them...  :)

Victoria