From:
Diane Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Aug 2008 23:33:59 -0400
Thanks to everyone for supporting our Shelter / Natural Area by
purchasing Raffle tickets and/or making monetary donations!!! Only two
weeks left on the raffles folks. Please go check them out and get your
tickets now. http://www.fgrh.org/raffle3.html These are some really
great items. The raffle ends September 6th along with the 50/50 Raffle
still going on http://www.fgrh.org/raffle2.html .

The shelter is redesigned and working better for the ferrets and for
us. The ventilation exhaust systems Tony installed are working out
great. We also have been offered two used ceiling fans from some really
nice folks in northern VA. We are working very hard to make sure the
ferrets have the best of environment, nutrition, care and it won't be
long till the Natural Area project is again in full swing. We really do
need to raise more money to complete it by the end of September (Fall)
so we can release the beasties into it before winter gets here. Since
we may not have time to put together a Grand Opening/Fundraising event
by the time it is complete, we are hoping to get a wireless Web-Cam for
all to not only watch the release, but watch over the years to come.
Although an event will not happen by the release time, we are hoping
to have the Grand Opening/Fundraiser event by spring of 2009.

Your continued support is still needed desperately. Monetary donations
can be sent through PayPal <http://www.paypal.com/> to the email
address [log in to unmask] There is a PayPal donate button on our Natural
Area Fundraiser <http://www.fgrh.org/> site. Be sure to check out the
Raffles and get your tickets now.

Checks can be sent to our new address;

Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.
Natural Area Fundraiser
3110 Lewis Austin Lane
Hudson, NC 28638

Remember, donations are tax deductible.

Thanks for all you do and your continued support,

Diane & Tony Campbell
Ferret Guardian Rescue Haven, Inc.

"Please feel free to cross post this message."