From:
sargentcolburn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 2004 11:36:56 -0400
Yesterday, Amy wrote
>you cannot be forced to be vaccinated.  Your kids CAN go to school
>without some or all vaccinations, and it can be done legally.  More
>and more people are opting for none or minimal vaccinations.

Yes, more and more people are opting for none or minimal vaccinations.
Would you like to meet one of those people?  She is here, with her
daughter, at UMASS hospital in Worcester, Massachusetts.  I think I
can arrange a visit.  My mother is the doctor doing the neurological
assessment on the baby.

Becuase the baby's mother was missing her cheap, readily available
rubella shot, which she should have gotten a second dose of in
adolesence, her daughter contracted rubella in the womb.  The daughter
was, typically, born both deaf and blind as a result.  Not so typically,
her head is only a fraction of the size it should be.  It's my mother's
job to try and make some guesses about what this little girl will be
capable of as she grow to adulthood, which she very likely will, she's
breathing just fine on her own.  You don't really need much of a brain
for that, just a good brain-stem, and that's about all that this little
girl has room for in her tiny, mis-shapen skull.

I'd really, really like to sit down with you and this young mother and
her blind, deaf, brain-damaged daughter and watch you explain your new,
modern, better-informed views on immunization to her.  I'd like to see
you hold that baby in your arms.  I think you might learn something
valuable from the experience.

Send me an e-mail.  I'll send you my number and we can set it up, but
hurry.  It's still not too late for you to try to talk her mother out
of any toxic immunizations for that poor baby.  I'd hate to see her get
pumped full of mercury!

Alexandra in MA