Date:
Tue, 12 Jul 1994 17:17:19 +0000
 I took Kami to the vet today, her urine has been giving off a very
strong ordor, and she seems to drinking alot lately, so instead of
waiting I took her to the vet, of course her bladder was empty, so
the vet asked  if she could hold her overnite to get a urine sample.
 To me it looks like she has signs of diabetes, strong urine smell,
drinks lots of water, weight loss. is this posible?
|\  |\   |\  |\      Just when you thought       Matthew Racicot
| \ | \  | \ | \       it was safe to do         [log in to unmask]
|  \|  \ |  \|  \        the Laundry!
|   \   \|   \   \     Carpet Sharks ATTACK!     defender of the
Adin*Ellis*Kami*Katlin   CARPET SHARKS**             socks