From:
"Dave A. Clark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 Jul 1997 14:27:57 -0500
Hi Everyone!
Barn boy (Barney) here and I just wanted to update you on my new pal!  We
went to Miss Carol's house and Saturday and I saw this sprite young thing
bouncing up and down, after collapsing I realized it was just my heart
bouncing up and down.  At any rate I saw this Girl running all over the room
and I started to chase her.  Don't get me wrong I usually don't have to
chase women, they usually chase me, but there was something about this one
that I needed to get her attention.  We played and played and then Noni (new
Mom) introduced me to another Girl (Sandi).  Sandi was in love with me,
typical, but she didn't do anything for me at all.  She was pretty and all,
but she didn't like to play like I do, so I returned to my new love.  Noni
said we could take her with us and was I happy.  Noni said that since she is
brown in color we need to name her Murphy (Murphy Brown).  I am glad Noni
wasn't my first Mom because my name probably would have been James or
Charlie!  At any rate I do like the name Murphy, I used to own a dog and
call him Murphy, so I guess that will do.  Noni said we will watch her for a
few more days and then she can tell us her name.

As for my career in Space, I told my Dad I need to start hitting it pretty
heavy, now that I have a woman in my life and all.  Dad said something about
me wanting to impress her, which I don't know about, but I do want her to
think I am way cool!  I told Dad I need to ride in that car that is on Mars.
My dad laughs every time he tries to think of me in weightlessness.  I think
it would be fun.  Well Guys this is all for now, once my Girlfriend tells us
her name I will let you know.

Barney, and the rest of the Ferrets at the Houston Area Ferret Association!