From:
poleKATparsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2003 05:17:57 -0800
i know she did not name names..but i have to comment...reply...and it IS
me she is talking about...

>From:    "Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: People who talk to animals...advice
>
>It seems to be getting popular on this list to talk to animals.I'm not
>here to say it is right or wrong,just to offer some advice..

>I know a certain ferret owner whose beloved ferret is in the Vets office
>under observation.The ferret owner had the ferret communicator "talk"
>with her ferret.Her ferret told this person he did not want to be at the
>Vet,he wanted to be home.Doh... This made this ferret owner feel very
>guilty.Let's face it,whose ferret "wants" to be at the Vet?  That "kind"
>of communication is better left unsaid.This ferret owner feels bad
>enough..

that is not fair!!!!...i do not want someone to pick and choose what they
THINK i want to hear!!!...i wany to know WHAT IS BEING SAID!!!...
otherwise...what is the point?????

i would hope i am intelligent enough to know if he NEEDED to be there...
whether he wanted to or not...and to act on that..i already had my doubts
about him being left there so long...

>Plus, a bit of a diagnosis was made as to what is wrong with this
>ferret.

this is TOTALLY untrue!!!...she specifically said she was NOT making a
diagnosis...!!!!!...

this is her exact statement...
"I don't like to get into medical things cause I'm terrified that
I'm going to be wrong but I don't think it would hurt to explore
the possibility of some type of blockage."

it was just another possibility...and, FYI...the Reiki lady said the very
same thing...she felt something in his lower tummy!

have YOU not done that?..haven't we ALL???...trying to cover ALL bases
to help?????...giving alternate possibilities?????..that is the point of
talking to others...to see things from all sides...

>I took the symptoms,sent them to a VERY famous DVM,and he saw that
>diagnosis as the last possibility.  I think it is VERY dangerous for
>anyone to be diagnosing anyones ferret by "talking" to them.One thing,
>you are most likely leaving yourself up for a lawsuit if you say the
>wrong thing to the wrong person.I certainly hope people take these
>"communications" as entertainment and not as a substitute for care
>from a certified Vet.

as to "diagnosing"...i addressed that...

as for the other....at least in MY case...it is not the case...he is at
the vet...and if he says wolfie NEEDS to stay there...he will..but last
i heard..he was just observing wolfie...and since i no longer have a
phone...i can not say what is going on this minute...but if nothing is
going on...the staying there is stressing wolfie out more.

>My 2 cents.....
>Sincerely,
>Tara

you are entitled...but i am also entitled to clear this up... i thank you
for caring so deeply...but it was unnecessary in my case... all was and
is as it should be...

love,
kat

=====
KITY=^..^=KAT and the Kollektive [17]
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97

In Memory of...White Russian...who lost his fight with ADV on May 8, 2002
and Bo on 12- 25-02...and Hershey on 1-13-03..and so many more!

Missing my own...Rascal, LWG, Narmy, OldGuy, Pye, Sandi, Jack...and the
biggest pieces of my heart...Sonny & Charlie... And a special, special
baby...Geezer...and so many more kept safe in my heart...

My Afghan Page...  http://www.geocities.com/crochetkat/ferret/index.html
Help4ADV....  http://www.geocities.com/help4adv