From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 07:39:28 -0700
I don't believe The Ferret Store was saying NOT to take advantage of this
1/2 price deal for TF...but that THEY are not, and have not been
OVERCHARGING... the other place is UNDERCHARGING to get your business...
and that the other place WILL raise their prices before too long...

the man from The Ferret Store is a really nice person...at least when i
have talked to him...and he would certainly understand people going for
the 1/2 price deal...that it was too good a deal to pass up...but i am sure
he wanted you to realize that this is just a temporary ploy to get people
to switch to them...and that The Ferret Store will still be there offering
quality ferret items at very reasonable prices when this other place gets
back to 'business as usual'...

just my 2 cents worth...:)

=====
kat and the krew
RASCAL~my cinnamon...my first~*~SASSY~my lady~*~WOLFIE~my sweetest
boy!!!~*~ MONKEY(SHINE)~my "blaze" wild man sweetheart!!! ~*~POPPYE~my
Sterling Silver~*~ MEEJA~my sable maniac woman!!!  ~*~CHASE~my dainty,
dainty DEW little lady~*~ ARMAND~my sable gentleman~*~SLYK~my new silver
mitt/blaze wannabe baby boy~*~ Remembering Marcel...how we loved him!~*~

THE FERRETS' PAGE..."http://www.geocities.com/Petsburgh/2396"