From:
"Erynn D. Dalton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 May 1997 22:56:44 -0700
I've written in before and everyone has been so helpful, that I'm writing
again for some suggestions.

One of my ferrets, Brizzy, went in for her Distemper and Rabies vaccines
earlier this week.  Shortly after I brought her home, she vomited.  Since
then, she's been a little lethargic and she's pooping all over the house,
even right after she pooped in her box.  Her poop is not very firm, and
quite smaller than usual.  I don't know if this has anything to do with the
vaccinations, a possible blockage, or what?  Please let me know if you have
any ideas about what is causing this.  This is her first distemper
vaccination I have taken her to get, as the pet store vaccinated her last
year before I got her.

Thanks for all your help!

Erynn