From:
Christopher A Montouri <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 1997 09:00:58 EDT
Hi guys,

Thanks for all of the responses in diagnosing Andy.  I took him back to the
vet and he prescribed Amoxi and Metronidizole.  Unfortunately, no matter how
well I hide the Metronidizole it always makes a u-turn and comes back up.
So, for the time being he is only getting Amoxi twice a day.

My question is, is ferretvite ok for his ulcer??  It seems to be the only
thing that stays down.  Even then, I sometimes have to slip him some Pepto
when I see him grinding his teeth.  He hates the taste but it works like
magic in about 15 minutes.  He soon after just falls asleep.  I only do this
about once or twice per day.  Is this too much??

Thanks for your help!!

Chris
Andy
Ramse