Date:
Mon, 1 Jun 1998 13:32:24 -0500
Hi All,

I want to thank everyone for all the help and answered questions about
Chief and Tabitha.  All the information I have received has been extremely
helpful.  I am pretty sure Chief will be leaving us but have been assured
that he will have another mate before.  I plan to separate them as soon as
I receive my cage from Harold at H&S Design in California and I get a
couple of babies to help Tabitha with the transition.  Chief will also have
new friends before we separate him from Tabitha.  I do not want to separate
them completely right up front I am concerned that both may not do very
well initially but I guess that is all I can do.

Need to know if anyone allows their babies catnip.  I have cats so catnip
is available at my house.  I put the catnip into two socks and both socks
are tied in a knot so there is no chance of it opening up.  Tabitha loves
to drag the sock all over the house hiding it in different places.  Will
catnip harm ferrets?

Any ferrets lovers in Texas?
E-mail to [log in to unmask]
Cheryl