From:
"Margaret Zick (and Stan, Ollie and Jezebel)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 1995 14:25:47 -0400
    I had a question about a posting on ece and Dr.  Williams stating that
he believes it might be a corona virus.  I just lost my "babychild" Duncan,
an 8 month old oriental shorthair, to FIP.  We believe he had both the "wet"
and "dry" forms of the disease.  None of our other 4 cats show any signs of
getting ill.  Do I need to worry about my 3 ferrets getting sick from this?
On to happier things.  I have just recently joined the list and have already
recommended it to my vets and relatives with ferrets.  Our little ones are
Stan (sable male), Ollie (silver mitt male), and Jezebel ( brown w/blue
guard hairs and a white face plus white knee patches).  Stan and Ollie are
closing in on 1 year and Jezzie is 5 months.  We get a lot of entertainment
value for our dollar!  The guys were a great deal of fun and I loved them so
much I wanted another.  Jezebel has been an interesting addition to the
family.  My neighbor, the animals "auntie", says she is a hyper-active
attention-defecit ferret!  She goes none stop and has no trouble keeping the
guys inline.  She constantly attacks the cats and climbs up higher than
anyone else.  She even gets on the bathroom counter tops.  I still haven't
figured that one out.

Alan (where is my joystick?)
Margie (same place as my houseshoes)
Stan (joystick, what joystick)
Ollie (oh, THAT'S the litterbox)
Jezebel (where did they hide those grapes?)