From:
Debbie Hunton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 09:12:29 -0700
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I've often
wondered about a number of things about my ferrets, and what most people
consider normal for ferrets.  I would love to get some information from
informed ferret owners to compare with...

How often to bathe a ferret:

How often to wash a ferret's bedding:

How often to change a ferret's water:

How often to change a ferret's food (i.e. discard the old and put in new,
not change to a different brand):

How often to clean a ferret's ears:

How often to clip a ferret's nails:

How often to take an otherwise healthy ferret to the vet:

How many hours a healthy ferret is awake in the summer:

How many hours a healthy ferret is awake in the winter:

Your favorite ferret food (i.e. the one you wish all your ferrets would
eat):

Your favorite ferret treat:
The worst ferret food (in your opinion):
The worst ferret treat (in your opinion):

Your favorite litter:

Your most recommended ferret reference book:

Your most recommended ferret beginners book:

Thanks for any info, and if you'd like to forward this questionaire to
any other ferret lists, please feel free to do so.  This email address
can accept lots of replies.  :)

Debbie