From:
Jim & Jan Storck <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 18:22:26 -0500
Hello all,
I haven't posted before ( I guess I'm called a "Lurker" my daughter tells
me)

I enjoy the FML, the card exchange and the opportunities the FML offers.
I just wanted to thank everyone who e-mailed me (my sister actually, but
she forwarded all the good wishes) and sent all the good thoughts and
energy to us.

HE'S HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are so happy...we almost lost him because there always seemed to be a
logical explaination for his behavior/symptoms.  Then he had gotten very
bad very fast, I'm sure I wouldn't have had him today, if I had not taken
him in.  They did the surgery on Friday, and he is home today.  He was SO
happy to see me...I couldn't believe how he jumped into my arms almost,
and stayed there snuggling,,,he didn't even want to get down to mess with
the clinic computer.!!  You can almost hear him saying I'm home, Yeah!!

Thank you all again, it was very scary on Friday especially when the Dr.
called after surgery and said "Well, he made it through surgery".  That
meant to me that the next few hours would tell the story.  He was very
weak.  They had him on IV fluids.  The Dr's are amazing that they can do
such wonderful work on such a small animal.

Well, as usual the ferrets have inspired a short poem...if this is too
long a post let me know... Remember, I am no poet.  I try tho....

HE'S HOME

He made it home!
He made it home!

We get another snuggle
We get more sweet looks
We get another hug
We get lots more dooks.
We get another shower
With his face around the curtain
We get to have him here now &
That's for certain.
He gets to smell, touch, see & hear
all the wonders of home---HE'S BACK!!
He gets to snuggle way down deep
in his favorite sleep sack
He gets to eat more Yogies
and He gets to play with Billy
He gets to run around and
just act silly.
We get to have him back
We cherish every day
Thank you all for the part
you chose to play.

Jan, Jim,Billy Boobika, Rambo & little Snowflake