From:
"Aileen N." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Oct 2002 11:43:23 -0700
Well, I appreciate any prayers that may have gone up for Noel, but
unfortunately they didn't help.

Little miss Noel passed away this afternoon.  Ironically, I think I was
on hold with the vet when it happened.  I called into the office and sat
on hold for too long so I hung up.  Less than 10 minutes later the vet
called my cell phone.

I'm having a lot of trouble with this right now.  I got the surgery to
help her, not make her worse.

Sandee, the other Herd members (Gizmo, Slinky, Kyle, & Sandy) will be
barreling you over to come greet my sweetie Noel.  I'm sure they miss
their little sister, my favorite Christmas present ever (hence, her
name).  Just make sure she can find someplace to climb.  Her favorite
place in our house was to climb up the clothes in the closet and walk
along the tops of them by the hangers.  If you couldn't find Noel, you
didn't look somewhere along the floor, you looked on top of everything.
She was such a monkey.

Sweet dreams, precious Noel.  I love you.

=====
Aileen & the Herd
The Ferrets: Noel, & Toby
The Dogs: Rootie the beagle, Tank the GSD/basset, & Sarah, the beagle
The Water Dragon & The Betta: Leopold & Ramius
Still missing Slinky, Gizmo, Kyle, & Sandy. We love you.

Check out the Herd's website at: http://www.geocities.com/anippy