From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Mar 2003 12:48:24 -0800
Dear Anon,

I feel that I have one of the best ferret vets in the world.  She is
expensive, yes, but worth it.  Dr. Ruth Adams is at Cottage Veterinary in
Walnut Creek.  It is definitely worth the drive.  She returns calls and
even gives you her cell phone number for emergencies.  My ferrets have
been through adrenal, ECE, insulinoma and cancer with her.  She contacts
specialized vets if she comes across something new but is very, very
knowledgeable.  The phone number of the clinic is 925 935-9080.  I hope
you meet her and judge for yourself.  Good luck wherever you go.

Shirly, owned by 6 ferrets