From:
Wayne Humfleet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Oct 1994 14:33:18 -0500 (EST)
Hello I'm a new subscriber and new Ferret Owner.  Mine Fuzzies are Kiki a
ruby Eyed Albino Female and Eyolf a Sable Male are 14 and 10 Weeks old.
I haven't been able to convince them a bath is nice yet or found their
Ferret scratch spot but I'm still looking.  Kiki is full of eneergy
bouncing off walls like they were rubber. Eyolf while playful likes to
explore and cuddle quite a bit.  My Name is Wayne and I'm in the Air
Force stationed at Langley AFB, anyone know of any Ferret Groups in the
area? Glad to meet everyone!

Wayne

Wayne L. Humfleet                        "Remember.  No matter where you go.
E-Mail [log in to unmask]                     There you are." - B.Banzai