From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 1997 09:53:57 -0700
Hey gang,

Just wanted to tell you about some cool stuff on the world wide spider web!

First of all, send us your fuzzy pics to: [log in to unmask] and we will
post them on our webpage!!!

Send me a message if you want to receive Ferret-Tails Weekly Mailing List!

Check out the live, ferret camera!!!  This page has a camera set up to the
owners computer and every 15 seconds it reloads... and you can report if you
see a ferret to the owner!  It's a whole lot of fun, check it out at:
http://pbob.speeder.com/ferret/

Also, if you have a ferret web page, you can link up with 20+ other ferret
sites in the All Things Ferrety Web Ring!!!  This means that anyone visiting
one of these pages can jump to the next site in the ring, and check out your
site as well!!!  The url is:
http://home.earthlink.net/~pterrie/ferrety.htm

And you can get online 24 hours a day and chat online with fellow ferret
owners by downloading the absolutely free software from:
http://www.kozykingdom.com/icq/

The Ferret Cartoon Page is at: http://home.revealed.net/shogun/fertoon.html

The Ferret Animated Gifs page is at:
http://www.basistech.com/ajl/ferrets.htm

Paw Paw's Home Page is at: http://members.aol.com/emssandy/personal.htm

And of course, you can check out our page for tons of more ferret links and
stuff: http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html

Love and Dooks To All!

~The Doyle Zoo~
The Ferrets: Rosie, Maxie, Samantha, Shiva, and Tony
The Rest of the Zoo:  Solo & Sally Mander (tiger salamanders), 2 Leopard
Frogs, 1 River Frog, 1 Butterfly Koy, and a mess o' fishes.

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://members.aol.com/WildSider/mainpage.html
for more info. about our mailing list, ferret books, & video!

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)