From:
Marla Wadsworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 2004 14:15:32 -0500
It has been about two weeks since I have even looked at anything on the
computer because it was in the shop getting some virus stuff taken care
of, but in that space of time I wanted to let you all know that my Brat
went to the bridge last week.  He was diagnosed with insulomina and his
blood sugar went down and the vet tried for three days to get it back
but to no avail...he was older and even though it's rough and I miss him
I know that he having the time of his life with all the bridge babies...
I never really got to say good-bye as I left him at the vets to be
treated and watched and he never made it home..

rest in peace by Brat babie....

Marla Wadsworth