Date:
Tue, 11 May 1999 15:43:10 -0400
I've written to Mike Woodard of PETCO twice.  He responded the first time
with a letter that led me to write again suggesting how his store could
work with area shelters as Petsmart does.  It was not a hate letter.  I
also enclosed snips from the FML with the authors' names deleted that
expressed concerns about particular stores, as he had asked to hear about
any negative dealings with PETCO.  I had L.  Vanessa Gruden, Shelter
Director of FACT, edit and help me with the letter, so it was not a hastily
written letter.  This letter was mailed to him March 8, and to date I have
received no reply.  I even offered to compile a list of shelters across the
United States and Canada that his stores could coordinate with.  I don't
believe PETCO is concerned about the homeless plight of ferrets, and
neither the Ferret Association of CT or myself will buy any of their
products.

Moxie
Ferret Association of Connecticut, Inc.

--
* Page me online through my Personal Communication Center:
  http://wwp.mirabilis.com/949746 (go there and try it!) or,