From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Dec 2008 13:25:09 -0500
We would like to say how nice it was to meet some new folks and to be
able to put a face now with an email address and/or a Shelter.

There were a few people that came up to us and asked if there would
be a way for them to make arrangements to purchase a Tower as a joint
gift to a Shelter.

We have suggested that they post on some of the groups to see if there
are people out there that would want to do the same - those that
support the shelter, volunteers or whomever would want to donate
towards the Tower for that particular shelter. The person posting would
be responsible in handling this and then we, would deduct $10.00 off
the Tower as our way of saying Thanks to that Shelter. It is really a
great gift giving idea, especially when the cost could be divided up
among others.

Having just gotten back from York, we did want to let people know that
we do have towers that are already made and boxed so there would not
be any waiting time in getting them out to you.

Ferret hugs to all, Cindy