From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 20:25:20 -0800
This is the last call for sign-ups for the Thanksgiving card exchange!
Lists will go out this weekend so if you'd like to join us, please get
your name and address to me asap!

I would also like to take a moment to say thank you to all the people
who donated money to Support Our Shelters in the Halloween Exchange.
Aside from all the great cards and wonderful goodies, we raised $325.00
for SOS!  A BIG Thank You to:

Flora Hedrick, Tracy Haynes, Diddy Wheeler, Jennifer Rasel,
Erica Bruczkowski, Steph Grant, Fran Brown, The Curran Clan,
Jan Phillips, Mindy Morris, Wendy Loughlin, Deb Carlson, Lynn Barker,
Robin Jones, Trish Black, Debbie Zimmerman, Carol Krause, Kelly White,
Serena DeCastro, Ada Gibbs, Suzi Lambert, TLE, Ray and Julie Pressey,
Marla Wadsworth, Lisa Williams, Alicia Drakiotes, Dianna Desrochers,
Brenda Zupko, Holly DiMeglio, Jennifer Vaughn, Vickey Bishop, Bob Adkins,
Linda Zerillo, The Kunselman's, Ben and Lydia Russell and a special thank
you to Yvonne Lee for sending a Matching Funds Form from her employer
making her donation worth double!

Thank you all!!!!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters