From:
The Clarks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 20:40:44 -0500
Hi every one!

Remember the little MF Ferret who's owners thought had ADV?  Well, heard
from the vet that he did get tested and like everybody on the list here
thought, "HE TESTED NEGATIVE!!" Isn't that great news!  I am so relieved!

Never did hear back from the owners though.  Maybe some day I will find out
what happened to their other sick little one.  Thank you every body for
your help on this!

Well, I just had to re-write this message.  It had actually started with
how happy I was today about my news, until I went to check my mail box and
received MaryVan Dahm's "Fair Report".  Now I feel like somebody is trying
to rip out my heart.  For those of you that do not receive this report, a
tragic house fire again took precious ferret lives.  Only five survived.  I
know Lisette stays in touch with Mary, so I'm sure that she's as sick as I
am at this moment.  I feel sure that there will be more people writing in
of this who maybe know more about it, so I will leave it at this for now.

Helga
( The one who's motor runs on ferret kisses.)

Mary's words are;

While there is nothing we can do to bring back her lost pets, we can
help her with her medical bills for the survivors and help her rebuild
her life.

If you would like to make a donation, you may address it to either of
the following addresses: ( Please make checks payable to Diane
Poliakoff)

Diane Poliakoff
OR                Diane Poliakoff

c/o FAIR
c/o Animal 911 Veterinary Emergency
Clinic                                PO Box 952
2515 Gross Point
Rd
Westmont, IL 60559
Evanston,IL 60201