From:
Caroline Worrall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 1995 10:05:25 -0700
Eden:
I never actually ordered the ferret checks, but I did write for information.
They sent some sample checks and I believe said that they'd even produce
checks with a drawing of your ferret.  The address is:

Kansas Bank Note Co., Inc.
PO Box 360
Fredonia, Kansas 66736
Attn: Personalized Check Dept.

To all:
Sarah wanted to thank you all for voting her a very spoiled ferret.  She
celebrated by immediately deciding that drinking water from the faucet
was no longer acceptable and now she must drink water out of my hands.
(Big sigh)  Of course, it's so cute that I immediately gave in. :)

Thanks,
Caroline (Sarah's well-trained pet)