From:
Vicki Montgomery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2006 07:13:41 -0700
Hi all;

On a yahoo group, FerretCare, we are having a discussion about melatonin,
the implants, reactions and ferret deaths.

I know loosing you beloved fuzzy is hard, but if anyone has had any
reactions or worse, lost their baby, after an implant was injected
could you send me an email privately, telling me what happened, anything
else unusual that happened at that time, if vet care was sought and any
findings.

We are trying to help as many ferrets as we can and if your fuzzy's
experience can help others then the ordeal will not have been all in
vain.

You can reach me at [log in to unmask] or

if you prefer to tell the members what happened yourself you can join
FC stay as long as you feel you need to to share your experience about
this subject then unjoin as you see fit.  The need here is to help
ferret owners hear all sides to this issue.

Vicki

Vicki Montgomery
Tricks and Treats Rescue
Greater Houston/Galveston Texas
713-472-6599

"Until he extends the circle of his compassion to all living things, man
will not himself find peace." ~ Dr. Albert Schweitzer