Date:
Mon, 2 Jul 2007 10:38:30 +0100
Hi all,

I'm a European vet (new graduate) and I will be coming to the Midwest
Bird and Exotic Animal Hospital in Elmwood Park shortly, for an
externship. I am still in search for a place to stay though, so anyone
who can help, please contact me:

* I'm looking for good and safe hotels/bnb's/... either close enough
  to the clinic in order to reach it by foot, or with a good connection
  to it by means of public transportation

* Does anyone know if and how the clinic can be reached by bus/train/...?

* I'm quite a bit anxious to travel there all on my own, so if you have
  any useful tips on what area's I should definitely avoid, please let
  me know!

You would really help me out with this information!

Thanks in advance!

Wendy