From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Nov 1996 02:25:23 -0800
Hello, dis here is us again, to tell you that we is excited about a new hose
thing that Ma and Da did buy for us when we was askin' for a new toy and
stuff!  It is something called a dryer tube or something...we don't know
much about that kinda stuff but we has fun running from one end to the other
and stuff.  We sure get mad when Da puts both ends together and we run
around in circles till we gets dizzy tho!

We read in the FML advertising issue that there are like huge hoses like
this one and we finger that if we is berry cute and cuddly that Ma and Da
might buy us like ten-quatrillion with that money that they is makin' us
from the book we wroted.  Well, we has to talk to our lawyers soon and
finger out our inheritance of that money you nose.  It must be like enuf
moola to buy like a semi-truck full of fresh big and juicy raisins...we sure
loves dose tings what Ma puts out for us in a bundle...scoop dem up in our
wittle jaws and run behind furniature to eat dem down and come back lookin'
for more.

We all guesses dat since we is now married, we should start tinkin' about
having baby ferrets and stuff...like to pass on our bluejeans to future
generations or someting like that...kinda confuselage but we tinks dat it
would be fun to see the stork bring a little ferret wit a big head bobbin'
up and down when he flies into the back yard and Da rushes out and takes the
little bundle of newborn glory from the storks beak and runs inside all
excited.  What does you tinks hubbies?  Are you five boys still alive out
there in FML land?  We hope dat everyting is okay wit yous fives and dat you
is gettin' lots of raisins every day and dat you still loves us and stuff.
We hope dat we gets to meet you one day.

We might go up to meet Sandy Streit and her ferrets and also Georgia Wood
during Christmas time.  They already offered us a place to stay and stuff,
dey just said dat Ma and Da need to smoke outside which is fine with them
and great for us (cough!  cough!).  You nose, Rosie tries to smoke dose
butts from dose ashcans on the desk but she never gets it right and just
kicks dem all over the floor and Da gets all red in the face and stuff...tee
hee hee...Daddy!!!

Gotta go now,

Love and Dooks To All!

Rosie, Maxie, Sammi, Wiggles, & Shiva
TDFFFF (The Doyle Fuzzy Fabulous Fantastic Five)

P.S. Please visit our webpage at:
http://home.aol.com/wildsidepu
to read about our new book!

(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)(oo)