From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Nov 1996 20:31:49 -0800
Today Lisa and I woke up...and as usual there were new poops by the front
door...we have a theory that the girls poop on the floor there (even tho
there are 2 count em 2 litter boxes like 16 inches away) to keep us locked
in the house so we don't go outside in the big world and leave them all
alone...anyways, it was dark in the house, and Lisa said: "Hey, that poop
moved!!" and then she realized that it was a slug!!!  A black, spotted
slug!!  Like 3 inches long too!  Then, later in the day, Rosie and Shiva got
put in jail, the pet-carrier, while Da cleaned out the storage room, and
then Da bought them another dryer hose (spoiled ferrets) to make up for
it...and then Ma thought that the baby...Sammi had run away because she
squeeked the toy and yelled for 5 minutes upstairs and searched everywhere
and then Sammi poked her head out of the bed and said "What Mommy?"