From:
April Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 17:40:05 -0400
Nicodemus is now going to be in the Pet of the Year contest, and voting
goes till June 10th at 4:30pm.  Thanks so much to everyone that helped get
him there by voting!  There are other ferrets from this list in the Pet of
the Year contest now, too, so even though Nicky would love to win, he and I
won't feel as bad if Nicky doesn't win Pet of the Year as long as another
of the 3 sets of ferrets from this list who will donate their money wins,
b/c the money still goes to shelters.  (There are other nonferrets in this
category and I don't know where the prize money would go if they won.  I
think also that the ferrets will be up against ALL the other animals, even
cats and dogs, whereas before they wre separate, so the competition is even
tougher.)  So vote when you can!  Thanks!

-April (I do, too, have a life), Nicodemus (vote for me!) and Finnegan
 (vote for my little brother!)

To vote for Nicodemus (you can vote twice an hour at each site) go to:

http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_april.html
       and
http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/slides/other_yearly_april.html

To vote for all the other cute fuzzies from the FML in the contest (Oscar,
Stormy, Bubba and Minge-the last two are in the same photo; if I left
anyone else off, I'm sorry!), go to:

http://www.gopbi.com/services/pets/pet_contest.html
     and
http://www.sofla.com/services/pets/pet_contest.html

and scroll through till you find them (there are 36 animals total and I
don't know what month each ferret win in-I think Stormy the spokemodel
ferret is in the other category for February and Bubba and Minge are
March-not sure when Oscar was offhand-I'd have to look again!)

Thanks everyone, and help get money to some shelters!