From:
Danielle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Dec 1998 13:32:57 -0800
Hi there.
I have a question about taking ferrets out of the home.  I have two ten
month old fuzzies that have been out of the house a total of three times in
the four months that they have been with me.

For Christmas I am going to my mother's which is approx. 20 minutes away
BUT I'm going to be there ALL day and possibly night.  I do not want to
leave them alone that long.

Does anyone have any suggestions of how what I should do?  I have a carry
cage for them, but it is rather small and I can't leave them in there for
too long.  My mother doesn't particularly want them in her house in the
first place so I have to keep them confined to some area.

ANY suggestions at this point would be wonderful!!
Thanks,
Danni
Skye (I'm just gonna lay here by your feet momma. Will you pet me?
Maybe you could carry me to the couch, huh?)
C.G. (C'mon big brother play with me! OH!! There's that squeaky
toy again! Momma where are your socks? Where's dadda? Can I       go
swimming in the bathtub? *run, run, run, run*)