From:
Brenda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Oct 2011 12:16:48 -0400
You know how I keep telling you that what I do on a daily basis is my
love, my life and my passion and if it were not for you I would not and
could not have been doing this for as long as I have been doing it?

At times I call you earth angels, but after watching this video maybe I
need to come up with another term for you - you are a part of the team
that makes this shelter run and be successful, you are part of the
flock that helps when we are in need, when I am feeling down, when the
kids need support, when what ever it is we ask for - you help provide!

While we may not be geese what we are is a team - a team that works so
well together that we stick together when one of us is down. I hope you
enjoy the video as much as I did and know that as you watch it - I feel
the team work you supply to keep me doing what I so love to do, love
and care for all the fur kids that cross my path.

Brenda

<http://newsletter.simpletruths.com/a/hBOro3DB8PINaB8eOvwNsggYUE3/headermov>
Pulling Together