From:
Karl Meyer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1993 03:29:15 -0400
I didn't think I'd see it happen, but Sweety (henceforth to be known
as Pico) and Nitro actually started playing together tonight.  They
were stuck in the cage most of the day as I wasn't here and when I let
them out they seemed a lot more calm around each other.  I got the
feeling that perhaps Nitro had gotten tired of always being the one
getting nipped and decided to fight back.  The few times things got a
little tense after I let them out he matched her few hisses with his
own and when she tried a quick nip he retaliated in kind.  The rest of
the time they've been bouncing around as usual and when they bump
noses they seem to enjoy it a little.  It's nice to see them getting
along.

It looks like I need to somehow build up the corners of the litter boxes.
Nitro is so big that the edge isn't quite high enough and he's gone over the
side a few times. Any suggestions would be appreciated.