From:
Julie Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 15:54:11 -0700
BWA-HA-HA-HAAAA!

My evil plan to take over the world is unfolding before my eyes!  So many
details, so much to do...I had planned on using ephedra to give me the
needed energy, but my doc says it's bad for me...

But my new machine is finally ready!  Since I can't rely on drugs to
accomplish my multitude of tasks, I have decided to tap the greatest
natural energy source known to man.  Ferrets!  Now all I have to do is
place a wardancing weasel into the machine and...viola!  Yes, yes!  I
feel the energy!  I'm outta here, watch out world!!!

(back at the castle, hours later)

Well, that didn't work out exactly like I had planned.....I didn't manage
to take over the world.  But my ferrets are really pleased with the
1,897,357 socks I brought home.

Oh, well, back to the drawing board!

Bitsy "Let's do that again! Next time we might get raisins!"

Julie & the Woozles
21stCenturyFerret.com
"Ferrety stuff for ferrety people"
Dedicated to the support of
24 Carat Ferret Rescue & Shelter, Las Vegas