From:
"Helen M. Wojciechowski" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Jul 2003 16:17:02 EDT
Hi Everyone,

I should have written this letter yesterday but my Mom had a bad day
and I was just not up to it.  I have a big request to ask of all of
you!  Please, Please will you open up your hearts and your pocketbooks
and help us.

There are seven older Adrenal ferrets that are in need of forever homes
but first they need medical care and we need to raise money for them.
From what I understand they are all adrenal.  The girl that has them
right now can't keep them and so we are trying to find homes for them
and raise money for medical expense for them.

Anything you can do to help would be deeply appreciated.  You can never
give to little for every little bit helps.  If a dollar is all you can
give that is one dollar we didn't have.  IF you wish to send to the Vet
it is DR Sliwa I am not sure of address but I can get it for you.  You
can also send it to any of the three of us and please put a note that it
is for the seven adrenal ferrets.

If you need to email us for any further information here are the three
shelters involved.  We are working together on this with hope and Gods
Blessings that we can pull this off not only to find them homes but to
raise enough money for their medical care.  Thank You all and God Bless
you for letting me beg from you on behalf of the seven little fur kids.
To contact us by email for further information you would write to either

Tara email is [log in to unmask]
She runs the PFRA Shelter in Greensburg, Pa.  Phone number is
724-853-0920 or you can contact

Barb email address is [log in to unmask]
She runs Barbs Hyde Hole in Pittsburgh, Pa.  phone number is 412-481-5927
or you can contact me

Helen email address is [log in to unmask]
I run the Helping Hands Ferret Rescue in New Castle, Pa.  Phone number is
724-654-1596.

God Bless You All
Helen

We are looking for Forever Homes for our kids
If you can't take in another ferret at the moment but really want to help
donations will be gratefully accepted to offset the costs of ADV testing,
surgery, meds, and vaccinations.  We have our 501 c papers so if you
would like a receipt please send us your name and address.

Donations Can Be Sent To
Helping Hands Ferret Rescue
C/O Helen M. Wojciechowski
RD 4 Box 278 New Castle, Pa 16101

You can also go to Pay Pal and type in HH Ferret [log in to unmask] and make
donations there.  Please visit us here
http://www.angelfire.com/biz7/hhferretrescue/

Thank You and God Bless You
Helen Owner and operator of Helping Hands Ferret Rescue