From:
felinesnferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 12:08:48 -0700
Hi everybody,

The vet called me about 30 minutes ago.  Nibbles made it through surgery
and is doing well.  She is coming out of the anesthesia just fine.  The
doctor told me she is a fiesty little thing!!!  I am so relieved at this
point.  I have been so scared and nervous all morning!  I am such a
wreck!!

The doctor found a large mass on her pancreas and debulked it.  She
couldn't quite get it all.  Both adrenal glands looked normal though
the left one looked a tad bigger.  She removed the left adrenal gland.
She also found a red and angry looking lymph node.  She couldn't find a
reason for that.  So tissue samples are going to be sent to the lab and
I won't know the results for a few days.

But she made it through the surgery!!!  I'm on tippy toes!!!

Thank you everyone for all your prayers, good thoughts and healing
energies and everything else!  I know it made a huge difference!  I gave
her lots of kisses and hugs from everbody this morning.  I told her how
much everyone was pulling for her and that we all wanted her to stick
around.

Hugs,
Mary...FnF
FFRS