From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 06:02:46 -0500
Good Morning ALL,
Special PRAYERS and THOUGHTS to all who have lost a fuzzie or animal
recently, and to all homeless, sick, and lost fuzzies and animals.  May
the GOOD LORD watch over you and keep his healing hand upon you ALWAYS!!!!

First I want to wish ALL of you a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and MANY MANY more
to come!!!!!! :-)

I had a really nice Christmas for a change.  My best gift was the gift
of still having my Tazy with me and doing remarkably well for one with
lymphosarcoma!!!!!!!  He is wardancing and dooking with all his buddies
as if he was never sick at all :-)  If it wasn't for his partially bald
belly you would never guess that he had surgery or was even sick :-)
You go Tazy :-) :-)

One gift that I got from my son's girlfriend was that of a stuffed ferret
from FAO Schwartz!!!!  It is the cutest thing!!!  It comes in three
different colors, a sable, dark silver, and a butterscotch!!!!  Samantha,
my son's girlfriend works there and couldn't resist getting it for me, and
plans on getting the other two for me eventually :-)

Well, that's about it for now, I've finally run out of things to say, now
that's a first for me :-)  Take care!!!!

HAVE A NICE NEW YEARS, and HAPPY FERRETING!!!!! :-)

"JUS GOTS TO LUV DEM FUZZIE LITTLE CRITTERS" :-)

Dawn, and the Terrible Two's Gang, Tazy, Trouble, Rosy, and the 4 lb fuzz,
Baby Joey
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/AllAboutMyFerrets
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/My4LeggedChildren
http://community.webtv.net/tazyd/FamilyAlbum