From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 May 1998 12:17:45 -0400
Help!  The North Coast Ferret Shelter West is drowning in ferrets!  The
funny thing is just two months ago we were taking ferrets from Jean's
shelter to adopt out for her.  As of this evening we will have 18 adoptable
ferrets on hand.

Now you shelters with 40, 60 or 100 ferrets are probably shaking your heads
and saying Big Deal!  But to us it is.  We are used to dealing with half
that number or less!  I am noticing that the amount of care and attention I
am able to give to each ferret is not what I want it to be, and I don't
want that to continue.

I have offers from some other shelters to take some of the load, but I would
much prefer to find permanent homes for these guys.  If anyone in the NE
Ohio area or nearby has some extra love to share, take a peek at our web
page and see if any of these furkids can help you out.

You can contact us via email or by calling 440-774-3633 days, 440-775-8780
evenings.

Love, Chester, Simon, Otto, Nala, Chipper, Bandit, Spins, Snips, Cassie,
Missy, Frankie, Ramone, Ed, Binky, Lil, Almond and 2 others who name we
don't know yet.

P.S. TC and the other Bandit know they have a loving home with us for life.

Linda Iroff
North Coast Ferret Shelter West
"The Raisin Retreat"
http://www.oberlin.edu/~liroff/ncfs.html