From:
Angela Davids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 May 2002 15:29:06 -0400
Hello, everyone!

I'm writing an article for "Ferrets USA" magazine.  A small section of the
article is about what could happen if your ferret were to bite a guest
in your home.  I know it's not too common, but I'm looking for people to
interview who may have had that happen.  I'm also looking for any lawyers
or insurance claims adjusters who might be able to give an opinion.

If anyone could answer the questions below by this Tuesday, May 21, it
would be a big help.

You can e-mail me at [log in to unmask]

Thanks for your help,
Angela

1) Has a guest in your home ever been bitten by your ferret?

2) Did your homeowner's insurance cover that person's medical expenses?

3) Did your homeowner's insurance cover any legal expenses?

4) Did the case go to court?  What types of legal expenses did you have
   to pay?  (Retainer, court fees?)

5) Did you hire a lawyer?  How did you find him or her?

6) Your first and last name:
   Your city and state of residence:

Thanks!