Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 17:25:07 -0500
I just got a call from Diane at the Judge Mills Lane show!  We have an air
date!!!

The segment with Jean Caputo-Lee (and Anne Ryan, and the two ferrets - Theo
and my Paddington) will air on February 11th.  In the New York Metro area,
it will be on at noon, on Channel 11 (WPIX).  People in other areas of the
country will need to check their local listings to find the time ..  but
(according to Diane), the date is the same for everyone!

Now, for a request: could some kind person possibly tape this segment for
me, and send me the tape?  (I will be more than happy to pay for this, of
course).  Turns out I don't own a functional TV set which can be hooked to
a VCR, and I don't want to have to buy one just for this show.  :-< Thanks
so much!

- Ela